Monday, February 15, 2010

Reflective Blog #1 Classroom Blogs

I am a student in TIE 300 at National Louis University and I am reviewing Classroom, Educational, and Teacher blogs.

CLASSROOM BLOGS
Excellence and Imagination: http://mr-fisher.edublogs.org/
This site has several topics on globalization and the colonizing of several countries. The blog is laid out very well.  The use of colors is in tune with the menus and background contrasts.  I liked the blog site overall; however, I would have liked to see some more thought put into its color scheme.  Overall, I would recommend this blog to other educators.

Reflective Creations: http://reflectivecreations.wordpress.com/
This is an excellent blog site.  It is replete with videos and animations and interactive activities.  There are articles created by students that the instructor has imbedded into the blog.  The use of menus and colors are key in drawing an interested viewer to the blog. I would definately recommend this blog to other educators.

No comments:

Post a Comment